Brand: Shelves That Slide
- Shelves That Slide is now offering a selection of sizes on Amazon! This slanted rolling drawer is great for your pantry because the short front gives you good access, while the tall back keeps items like bottles and vases in place. This simple-to-install enhancement to your space can make every day more convenient and organized.
- DIMENSIONS: You select the clear opening width (cabinet gap) for your shelf to fit through, 2 3/8" tall slanted up to 7 3/8" tall, and 21 3/4" deep.
- PACK INCLUDES: 1 Shelves That Slide slanted pullout shelf, 1 Set of 3/4 extension slides already attached and ready to go, All mounting hardware needed for a base mount installation, and 1 Plastic door protector to keep the inside of cabinet doors free of scuffs and dents.
- Lacquer finish and 100 lb capacity slides make this sliding drawer durable enough to use every day without worry.
- SIMPLE HOW-TO: Measure your cabinet's clear opening width dimension (a width that your shelf can freely move through, should clear doors, hinges, etc.), select and order the closest to your size, install the shelf to the cabinet base with included screws, and that's it! We custom make your shelf in the USA to your dimensions, and generally ship within 1 week.
Publisher: Shelves That Slide
Details: Construction The bottom is 1/4" MDF with a vinyl covering cut into a dado in the front, back, and sides. The front, back, and sides are 9-ply Baltic Birch. The corners utilize rabbet joints for extra strength. The sides have a lacquer finish. Shelf is installed on 100 lb capacity Blum 3/4 extension slides. Premium Quality Materials 9-ply baltic birch sides with vinyl covered MDF bottom give shelves an attractive appearance and sturdy 100 lb capacity. Made To Last Woodworking joinery and lacquer finish give you an every day durability. Worthwhile Convenience Use sliding shelves to organize any room, then wish you got them sooner. Shelves are compatible with binning divider strips for even more organization! Shelves That Slide - Over 25 Years of Experience We prioritize both quality and customer satisfaction. Full extension slides are available, but not always recommended. We find that 3/4 extension slides are a great slide choice for most lower kitchen cabinet storage. 3/4's are easy to install, and have a lot of mounting options available. If you have any issues at all, please reach out to us. We have manufactured shelves for decades and would love to help.